Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Game January 22.2011

This coming Saturday is my daughter's birthday but we are going to go ahead with the game meet up as my little lovely has decided that she wishes to go ice skating with her and her brothers' friends.

Yours truly won't be on the ice and even if I was I would be a fifth wheel as her birthday wish was to have a day with her friends, Mom and Grandma will just be sitting in the stands, so the ice rink is off for me and thus the game is on. We will have a family celebration for Heather later at Olive Garden.

Verimoor and Aerimus will be NPC's as their respective players will be skating.

The rest of Team Elf will be present as far as I know. See everyone there!

1 comment:

  1. I have to go to a wrestling tournament on Friday night and part of Saturday......maybe I can get off on Saturday. I used to wrestle, and if I see the stuff on Friday, maybe they won't make me go on Saturday.....but they might....I hope not though!!! :-)

    Friar A'mok

    ReplyDelete